Although Becky Mode’s FULLY COMMITTED stars Martin Burke, Martin Burke and Martin Burke, you won’t get tired of Martin Burke after you see the characters he will be playing. Here are ten of the most outrageous characters soon to be seen on Lyric’s stage.
- Carolann Rosenstein-Fishburn– A socialite restaurant regular with way too much time on her hands. She often calls the restaurant to harass the staff and share her unwanted opinions.
- Judith Rush- A elderly woman who feels like the whole world is out to get her. She tries to nickel and dime her way for a cheaper dinner with her AARP discount.
- Bryce– Naomi Campbell’s insistent assistant. Extremely friendly and just a little bit neurotic.
- Bob– The AWOL coworker. The one that says they are going to cover your shift but never does.
- Chef– The coworker everybody loves to hate. Similar to an overgrown frat boy, the chef is overly egotistically and does not like being told no.
- Jerry Miller– That one friend you can’t seem to get rid off, especially after all these years. He constantly calls Sam to update him about his acting career but is really just gloating about his success.
- Jean-Claude– Your typical French Maitre d’, overly powerful, a Prima Donna of sorts, loves crushing people’s soul and making life just a little bit more difficult.
- Mrs. Sebag– A tad dramatic when it comes to her reservations, some may say she’s constantly on the verge of hysteria.
- Mrs. Vandevere- The restaurant’s V.V.V.V.I.P. She will stop at nothing to land a table at this premier restaurant.
- Sam– A struggling actor just trying to make it through a day from hell dealing with the most outrageous customers and coworkers. You think you’re having a bad day, try Sam’s job.
You don’t want to miss out on these crazy, unique characters and the chance to see Martin Burke in his one man show. Tickets are available today through October 2. Click here to order online or call our box office at (405) 524-9312.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”right” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” remove_border=”on” header_font_size=”18″ body_font_size=”14″ locked=”on”] [/et_pb_sidebar][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]