Today, you have another chance to win a free ticket to one of our summer shows! Next up is MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT, and the name of the game is “Crazy Quotes.”
For this contest, quotes from a Monty Python film will be posted to Facebook, and in order to win, you must be the first to correctly identify the name of the Monty Python film the quote comes from (not to be confused with the television shows and specials – these quotes will come from the movies only.) If the correct answer is not given within 10 minutes, we will move on to the next question. The MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT contest will begin at 1 p.m. this Thursday, June 19th and there will be 10 chances to win. If you don’t win or would like to purchase additional tickets to MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT, running July 22-26 at the Civic Center Music Hall, please visit LyricTheatreOKC.com or call us at (405) 524-9312.
In case you’re wondering how the contest will look, here’s an example:
“She turned me into a newt!”
This silly quote comes from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail.” Some of the quotes will be lesser-known than others, but funny just the same!
Also like all our Facebook contests, there are just a couple of rules. Second verse, same as the first.
1. You must currently “like” us on Facebook. It’s just one click. You can do it!
2. Each contestant is allowed one answer per picture.
3. The first person to correctly guess the Monty Python movie (not TV show or special) from which the quote comes wins!
4. The response need only contain the unique part of the title. For example “Holy Grail” is acceptable instead of “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” although the longer title will also be accepted.
5. If/when you win a ticket, you may not win any more tickets through the Facebook contest to that show.
As you could tell from the last game, some fans are very quick to answer. Make sure you’re on our Facebook page at 1 p.m. for a chance to win!