NOW BOOKING GROUPS FOR OUR 2021 SEASON!
With seven spectacular shows, 2021 offers something for everyone at Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma! Each year we welcome groups of every size to Lyric, from students, seniors, and religious groups to co-workers, family, and friends. Experience each of these productions at an exclusive group rate. Now is the time to grab huge savings! The sooner you make your reservation, the better your seats and prices. Let us take the guess work out of your next group outing.
Contact Michael Bratcher-Magallanez at (405) 524-9310 x213 or Groups@LyricTheatreOKC.org to reserve your exclusive group discount today!
Fun, Memorable, and Affordable!
Did you know we offer amazing discounts and prime seating for groups as small as 8? Each year we welcome hundreds of groups to Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, from students, seniors, and religious groups to co–workers, family, and friends! Groups save up to 30% off every ticket when you buy 8 or more. The sooner you make your reservation, the better your seats and prices. Tickets for most performances start as low as $30. Let us take the guess work out of your next group outing!
Lyric Theatre tickets can help your organization meet its goals. Many groups of all sizes with a variety of goals have used our fundraising program to raise money for scholarships, mission trips, special activities, non-profit funding and many other causes.
“Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma is thrilled to partner with Lyric Theatre to give our Oklahoma Girl Scouts the experience of live theatre. From the early concept-centered meetings to the day of the show, Lyric Theatre staff are efficient communicators and collaborators. Everyone wants to give our girls the best experience possible and it shows! Thank you, Lyric Theatre, for helping us deliver successful Girl Scout experiences to our girls every year!”
– Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma
Special Inventory and Perks for Groups
Bring your group of 8 or more and enjoy priority seating, exclusive discounts, and these group perks:
- Priority Seating
- Personal Service
- Flexible Payments
- Lowest Prices
- Ticket Fee Waived
- Student Rates
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Talk Backs
- Meet the Cast and Crew*
- Backstage Tours*
- Free Parking*
- Customized Marketing Materials*
- Recognition at Venue
- Dining Recommendations
*Arrangements must be made at least 6 weeks in advance. Based on availability.
Two Venues, Two Unique Experiences
Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma boasts two beautiful venues located about five minutes apart from each other. Each venue is surrounded by an array of some of the nation’s finest dining establishments and tourist attractions.
1727 NW 16th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Lyric at the Plaza is an intimate, 281-seat theatre located in the heart of the Plaza District. The Plaza is home to galleries, studios, retail shops, restaurants, performance venues and creative services. Choose from a variety of gourmet dining and drinking establishments and visit our retail shops featuring artist-made, vintage and retro clothing and home furnishings. Because this is where we work and play, we’re savvy about planning visits to the Plaza.
What people rave about…
- Empire Slice House (named 2018 Independent Pizzeria of the Year by Pizza Today)
- Pie Junkie (450 reviews averaging 4.8 stars on Google…just steps away from Lyric.)
- Plaza Walls (30+ murals by artists from across the world. A must-see while visiting!)
- Bad Granny’s Bazaar (Most likely place to spot a celebrity in the Plaza)
- The Press (A favorite among groups, this restaurant offers plenty of space for large groups.)
201 N. Walker Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Lyric at the Civic, also known as the Civic Center Music Hall, is a grand, 2,477-seat performance hall located in the heart of Downtown Oklahoma City. With nearly nine times the available seating, Lyric at the Civic is the perfect venue for large-scale productions like Titanic, Disney’s Newsies, and Singin’ in the Rain. Located in front of the Civic Center, Bicentennial Park has breathtaking views of Downtown Oklahoma City. Be sure to take a moment for a group photo!
What people rave about…
- Downtown OKC (Bricktown, Automobile Alley, Film Row, Midtown, and Deep Deuce are all within a 2 mile radius from Lyric at the Civic)
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art (world-renowned artists, Museum Cafe, and the Roof Terrace)
- Patrono (many Lyric cast parties are thrown here because of the amazing food, great location, and excellent hospitality!)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum (A must-see at some point while visiting OKC)
- 21C Museum Hotel (a former Ford Motor Company assembly plant turned into an award-winning boutique hotel, art museum, and restaurant)