Helpful information regarding your tickets is below!
If you have questions please call us at (405) 524-9312, email us at [email protected], or visit us at 1727 NW 16th St., OKC, OK 73106.
What if I need to exchange my ticket?
- Season tickets can be exchanged from one performance to another of the same show.
- Exchanges can be made over the phone or at Lyric’s ticket office.
- The old tickets should be returned to complete the exchange.
- Exchanges are not permitted from show to show – i.e. you cannot exchange two tickets from the first show in our season for two additional tickets to the last show in our season.
What if I need to purchase an additional single ticket?
- As a subscriber, you can purchase additional discounted singlet tickets to shows in your series.
- Ticket purchases at the discounted rate can be made over the phone or at lyric’s ticket office.
Where are you located?
- Lyric’s Ticket Office/The Plaza Theatre is located at 1727 NW 16th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73106.
- Our Phone number is (405) 524-9312.
- Our Box Office Hours are Monday – Friday, 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- The Box Office will open 1 hour prior to performances at the Plaza Theatre.
- Lyric’s Summer at the Civic is located at the Civic Center Music Hall at 201 N. Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.
- The Civic Center Box Office number is (405) 297-2584.
- The Civic Center Box Office will open 2 hours prior to performances at The Civic Center.
What are your theatre’s policies?
- For safety purposes, everyone entering the theatre needs a ticket, including all children.
- No children under 5 (except for our Theatre for Young Audiences productions) are recommended to attend.
- At the discretion of the House Management, patrons arriving at the theatre door after the scheduled start time may not be seated immediately or in their original assigned seats.
- The ticket office and theatre lobby open one hour prior to the start of every performance; the theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to the start of every performance.
What handicapable options do you have?
- The Plaza Theatre and the Civic Center is handicapped accessible.
- An ASL interpreter is provided for each second Saturday matinee at the Plaza Theatre and at the Civic Center.
- Complimentary assistive listening devices are available for performances at Lyric’s Plaza Theatre. Please stop by the ticket office to pick one up for your usage during the production.
- Booster seats are available for free. Simply ask the house manager for one before your performance.
- Please call the ticket office for any further accessibility questions.
Where do I park?
- Lyric’s parking lot is across the street from the Plaza Theatre. Another parking lot is located a half block west of the theatre at Lyric’s Thelma Gaylord Academy.
- Parking in these lots is limited, and the security officer will verify you are attending the show. The parking lot opens 90 minutes prior to the start of every performance at Lyric’s Plaza Theatre.