Founded in 1963, Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma is the state’s leading professional theatre
company producing classic to contemporary musicals and plays created by artists from
Oklahoma and around the nation. Shows are presented at two Oklahoma City venues – the
intimate, 281-seat Plaza Theatre and the grand, 2,477-seat Civic Center Music Hall.
- Assist in researching and building the branding and communications strategy
- Help with planning, designing, and publishing social media messaging across platforms
- Assist with content writing for ticket office mailings, press releases, memos, and more
- Assist with order and contact qualification – linking orders that come in via web
transactions and mass uploads with already created accounts
- Assist with group sales sourcing, qualifying, and contacting
- Deliver audience services via will call, telemarketing, and ushering
- Assist in data analysis utilizing specialized customer relationship management
- Assist with ticket office clerical duties such as payments, subscription fulfillment, and
- Participate in Marketing and Development department meetings
- Additional professional duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.
For additional information, please contact Michael Bratcher-Magallanez, Lyric’s Director of
Marketing and Public Relations, at: Bratcher@LyricTheatreOKC.org. Application deadline is September 15.