The Lyric Theatre Costume Shop is always grateful for your donations!
In an effort to keep our costume collection manageable in size, we can only accept items that will be most useful to us. Please see below for guidelines:
What the costume shop WILL accept:
- Fabric: especially if you have a lot of yardage!
- Notions and Trims: i.e. lace trim, ribbon, buttons etc
- Men’s suits and tuxedos
- Uniforms: i.e. military, police, medical
- Men’s and Women’s lace up ankle boots
- Men’s dress shoes
- Any jewelry
- Vintage hats/gloves/glasses
- Women’s vintage formalwear prior to 1980
What the costume not WILL NOT accept:
- Any modern clothing
- Wedding/prom/bridesmaid dresses
- Fur of any kind
- Graduation gowns
- Clothing with rips, stains, or water damage
Donations accepted by appointment only at:
Lyric Theatre Costume Shop
1801 NW 16th Street
If you have any questions about these guidelines or have items that you would like to donate, please call 405-524-9310, ext. 106 or email us.