Box Office Assistant
Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, Oklahoma’s leading professional theatre, is seeking a part-time Box Office Assistant to deliver outstanding service to all patrons and potential patrons as one of the first providers in the Lyric Theatre experience. This Box Office position is a key position providing patrons with valuable information regarding upcoming productions and events, as well as navigating ticketing systems to acquire and renew subscriptions and ticket sales.
- Answer box office phone during business hours and assist patrons as needed
- Sell tickets to Plaza, Civic, and Academy productions from all sources including phone calls, walk ins, email, fax, and ticket window
- Consult with patrons to process their season subscriptions
- Complete ticket exchanges and ticket reprints for subscribers
- Be knowledgeable in ticket policies, pricing, seating, and production content for speaking with patrons
- Possibility of working the Will Call window prior to select performances
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of relevant customer service experience
- Proven proficiency Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- General knowledge of database management
- Experience in CRM Ticketing Databases a Plus
- General knowledge of Google Apps: Mail, Calendar, Drive
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
Work Schedule, Compensation, and Application Procedure
This position is part-time requiring 20 hours per week during the afternoon Box Office hours. Ideally, the position will begin in April 2019. However, if you are unable to work during the day until May, please still apply.
This position is paid $11/hour and does not qualify for employer paid group benefits.
To apply, please submit the following electronically to: Beth@LyricTheatreOKC.org or mail to: Director of Marketing, Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, 1727 NW 16th, Oklahoma City, OK 73106. Include the following:
- Cover letter
- Contact info for three (3) professional references including name, title, email, phone, and relationship. We will not contact references without your knowledge.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Lyric Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.