Ticket Donation Request Form
We are no longer accepting donation requests for the remainder of 2019. Please check back after January 1, 2020. Thank you!
Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma is committed to supporting the Oklahoma City community and welcomes your ticket donation request. Please understand that due to the volume of requests received, not every request can be filled. Please read the following expectations before submitting your request:
- All ticket requests must be submitted through our online system. Any request submitted via email, fax or phone will not be considered.
- Requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event.
- You must provide your not-for-profit tax identification number. Your request is limited to one per calendar year.
- We do not provide items for personal collections and/or use, contribute to business award incentive programs or donate to organizations soliciting requests on behalf of a third party. All requests must come directly from the receiving organization.
- We do not donate items as door prizes or to be part of a basket of raffle goods. We also do not donate merchandise to be used as volunteer recognition gifts.
- We request that Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma be included in marketing collateral for the event. If you need a special format of our current logo, please let us know.
- If approved, ticket donations will be made in the form of a ticket voucher to be redeemed by the recipient following the instructions on the voucher.
- We do not provide monetary sponsorship due to the volume of requests we receive.