Call Center Manager
Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma is seeking a Call Center Manager to work in close partnership with Lyric Theatre’s Marketing Team to advance sales of Season Subscriptions. This is a part-time, professional position.
Position and Responsibilities
The Call Center Manager works in close partnership with Lyric Theatre’s Marketing Team to advance sales of Season Subscriptions and with the Director of Development to secure Individual Contributions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven superb customer/hospitality service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Proven ability to manage and motivate an outbound sales calling team
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently and give and receive constructive feedback
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A passion for theater/the performing arts, arts education, and/or community engagement through the arts
- Ability to understand and operate a multiline telephone system
- Preferred experience with database/ticketing systems
Essential Job Functions:
- Hiring, training, management of call center representatives
- Maintaining an agreed upon number of phone agents in the room to allow Lyric to meet projected annual sales goals
- Writing sales and call center scripts and supporting documentation for sales folders used by the call center representatives
- Preparing sales and payroll reports and reporting weekly
- Working with the Marketing Team to generate sales leads and engage in ongoing lead management
- Supporting the Lyric Box Office with day time callback information and other means necessary to help close sales
- Leading call center meetings
- Proposing innovations and changes to campaigns to maximize sales
- Liaison to Lyric staff where needed
- Maintaining an organized, efficient and cheerful calling staff
Minimum Required Education:
High School degree and sales management training preferred
Minimum Required Experience:
- Minimum one year experience in managing an outbound phone sales operation
- Minimum two years experience as an outbound phone sales representative
Compensation, Start Date, and Application Procedure
This is a an hourly base + commission position, working part-time during the evenings and weekends. The annual duration aligns with seasonal campaigns. Start date for initial campaign in August 2017.
To apply, please submit the following electronically to Beth@LyricTheatreOKC.com by August 11, 2017; however, the position will be open until filled.
- cover letter
- reference list